Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nerdpression ..sigh

so yes it has been awhile since I posted...a long while...DON'T JUDGE ME!  I have been suffering nerdpression....my new job I started was a fail..not because of me but the owner of the company turned out to be an idiot and had to get rid of pretty much all his staff and the ones who did not get fired eventually quit...so was out of work again.so now I work part time at a convenient store until something better comes along...which it hasn't yet...so .....sigh....

   Oh my Michele what have the other nerds in the house been doing ?
I am so glad you asked that because it is garden season and our Nerd King and Commander in Chief has been busy with his Nerdoge (like protege but I don't know how to do the things that accent on my keyboard) making a super beautiful garden!  

first to the nerd stuff




the sign is out in the front garden area...we have had people stop and become our new besties just from this sign alone...apparently in Palm Coast we are rare to find...
 I was going to post pics of the veggie gardens and what not but I will leave that to the oldest and her up and coming blog which I will of course talk about here until everyone tires of me and decides to look at it for themselves....shameless promotion will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment