Monday, April 21, 2014

LIFE GOES ON WHEN I AM NOT AT HOME? WTF??

I guess I generally don't think about it but when I am not home...life goes on...people do things..I know this happens because no one is in the spot where I left them when I get home, food has been eaten, laundry has been left unattended, children are dirty from a hard day playing..but I still sometimes find it hard to believe..myopic thinking YES OF COURSE it is!! why do I bring this up? well.....
I worked the day shift ...blech and gag!  I started work at 7am, I sold my first alcholoic beverage at 9am and my first cigarello (aka blunt..double blech) by 9am...my nice city is a den of alcoholic pot heads!!!ARGH!

anywho got home after 3pm and saw this



only the cutest fairy house ever!! and done frugally with found objects, including bamboo that we "find" up the road...whoo hoo !! YAY!
which spurned the creation of this toad/hobbit house...another frugal creation...we are budget gardeners and frugal crafters...have any tips for us?


No comments:

Post a Comment