Tuesday, December 3, 2013

LIFE CHANGES JUST ROLL WITH IT

  how goes the job search you ask? not good..not good at all...I was in a remarkable specialized field especially for this area , which I love and don't want to move from..I found myself applying to McDonald's last week just so I feel some control over the situation, I found myself willing to take a huge pay difference just to see a paycheck coming in.  The practical person in me said "take whatever and keep looking" and I am a practical, need to support the family kind of gal. The big guy is a "sign from God, change of life, do what makes you happy" kind of guy, I love that about him, which got me thinking of what I would like to do ?
   Oddly enough, growing up I only ever wanted to be a lawyer, that didn't happen.  I switched it up to paralegal...that didn't happen..babies happened and art happened.  Life happened and went by fast, but I digress, I would love to be a social worker.  why you ask? I have watched what happens to children when the social workers that should have helped just didn't, for whatever reason, the child gets left where they shouldn't be and it is a fight to the death to get them help..I know first hand how this works and I want to help that out.  I also thought, court reporter/stenographer cause that just seems cool and would satisfy my nosey tendencies.
   So today is the day the decision will be made, I will talk it through with the appropriate people (the big guy) and make a decision ...ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment